Oktoberfest has a long tradition that started in Munich 200 years ago. We celebrate that the harvest is gathered. When you get to the tent, you will feel like you are in Munich. Blue and white are the colours that characterise an authentic Oktoberfest tent and our waitresses and waiters are dressed in Dirndl and Lederhosen because that’s how we dress at Oktoberfest.
The tent will be filled with long tables, we serve a lovely 1.5 or 2 pint beer that is brewed for Surrey Oktoberfest and it is certain it won’t be long till you feel like singing along and standing on the benches. It’s the genuine Oktoberfest – sing along and just socialise – a motto that guarantees a great evening. Our beer is brewed according to the German Reinheitsgebot (German Beer Purity Law) and is 5.0% vol. – Oktoberfest beer you’ll love.
Entrance can be paid on the gate, but if you are coming with friends or colleagues it is a good idea to reserve space with our beer and food offers. The tickets are between £5 and £60 and includes different packages.
In 2017 we will launch the first Oktoberfest in Surrey and we hope you will be a part of the fun. Many will come dressed in dirndl and lederhosen which adds to the great atmosphere but of course the dress code is free. We have a small shop in the tent with clothes you can buy at reasonable prices, you can also buy traditional Oktoberfest outfits at the following link www.lederhosen-shop.net.
Additionally, we offer the possibility to rent clothes for the evening directly in the tent (both Lederhosen and Dirndl). The clothes rented in our shop and your clothes can be kept in our wardrobe for free.
Dirndl sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46 and 48
Lederhosen sizes: 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60 and 62
- Book a table and be sure of a place.
- Please check the ticket for the event, date and time.
- Tickets will not be compensated for loss.
- Tickets will be refunded only in case of cancellation and subject to force majeure.
- You can not bring your own food and drink.
- Bags: your bag maybe searched at the entrances or on site.
- Wardrobe: We offer a wardrobe for a fee of £1, but generally it isn’t a good idea to take valuables with you to the tent. We accept all cards.
- VAT is 20% of the total.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to to purchase alcohol on site, if we are in doubt we will ask for photo ID.
- Participation in the Oktoberfest is under their responsibility.
- Animals are not allowed in the tent.
- Glass must not be removed from the tent, 2 pint glasses can be purchased in the gift
- Please drink responsibly!!
Surrey Oktoberfest makes reservations for errors and omissions in prices and descriptions. Subject to changes.